Saturday 27 November 2010

Resident Evil 5 Alternative Edition - Lost in part detailed Nightmare '3 / 4 "SINGLE ☆ ☆

Read the description before looking at my game WARNING: Other channels trying to steal my videos without permission, so if you connect the video or channel Know, add a comment and let me know. "Channel that tries to steal the video channel 'UCWHD = = = Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition BioHazard 5 = = = Alternate Edition (JPN) = 5 = バイオ ハザード オルタナティブエディション Released: February 18, 2009 (JPN) Type: Blue - ray DiscType (not DLC from PSN) You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook Update if you want a video for the channel. Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter twitter.com www.facebook.com ============================ NOTE: I just have the version Japanese of all my games because I live in Japan. so if any of you wonder where I got this version, the answer that I bought this Blu-ray Disc (not downloadable content from PSN) Gameplay: hsypersakura2009 "" Level: Normal Level "CharacterUses: Jill Valenatine "Rank: S Rank erased" About this walkthrough ============================ Okay This is my second time to end this episode, "Lost in Nightmares" My first UNLOCK level was just a veteran professional. =========================== = D. How to unlock professional? A. Finish the episode on the veteran. Q. How to play as Jill Valentine? A. Only once the Beat episode. Q. How to make an overall S-rank to get? A. If you look at this solution when you can unlock the TrophyWish You Too. V. How do I ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txKW3g99fZE&hl=en

Friends Link : Fiber Optic Cables Small Network

No comments:

Post a Comment