Monday 12 July 2010

MILF Too Hot to Work At Citibank?

Get some new Nation Gear :): phillyd.spreadshirt.com Todays Stories ----------------------- Debbie is Smoking Hot bit.ly Jimmy Joyce and the Perfect Game: bit.ly Megan Fox is Hot or Not?: bit.ly Mass Effect Going MMO?: bit.ly The Star Wars Kid Owns Your Face!!!: bit.ly KillZone3 Trailer Released!: www.youtube.com Photoshop this pic!!!: bit.ly Twitter ----------- twitter.com Facebook -------------- facebook.com Sendyour Philip DeFranco mail to: 13428 Maxella Avenue #286 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 Or just send me a message at: philipdefranco [at] gmail.com My intro is "Calling London" and you can listen/download/buy the song(s) here. www.urbandelights.net Oh and if you really like the shows use some of our awesome sponsors that allow me to continue rocking these videos out and do cool things for you guys. Netflix.com Try out a free trial of getting dvds and blu-ray delivered straight to your house, and movie streaming about anywhere. Personally I use this one to get blu-rays, stream movies on my iPad, and rent suuuuper old movies I cant find anymore. Gamefly.com Try out a free trial and get video games, old and new delivered to your house. Much easier than buying. My new fav. godaddy.com If you're going to host a website or register a domain just use what I do. GoDaddy. They gave me a bunch of codes to give you great hosting and domain registrations for suuuper cheap. Use the code PHD1 to get 10% Off your order Use the code PHD2 to get $5 off your order of $30 or more Use the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCniFrfJ4vg&hl=en

My Links : Garmin GPS Nuvi Store Scope Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment